1. Both grand prizes of $100K and $1M won by Rick Galten (start of “Wheel Around the World”) and Sarah Manchester (third episode of season premiere week), respectively.
2. A new-record weekly high total of $441K+ was set on California Coast Week (includes Chad Ruter’s maingame and Nicole’s $45K solve of BUBBLY SOAP)!
3. Matt’s $91K+ maingame on Boxing Day even though he didn’t solve his bonus puzzle.
4. The first perfect BR week since the end of the N.O. road trip in S28 (next-to-last week of this season).
5. Melanie Barash from March 12, 2015 scoring the first total clean sweep in almost four years.
6. The record # of car wins (26) and one player Victoria Silcox scored another one in the BR.
7. Donna Lakinger’s well-desrved $50K win for solving HIGH-TECH GADGETS.
8. Feb. 17, 2015: Rufus pulls a Caitlin Burke by solving CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH.
9. A man w/ my namesake (Andy Walsh on May 28, 2015) winning big and preventing possible back-to-back shutouts by solving STRIPED AWNING).
10. NOT A SINGLE TRIPLE STUMPER this season!
1. Whitney’s $1M loss (DISHONORABLE MENTION goes to Michael Taylor for saying a technical win on that) and the other four grand prize losses
2. $32K landed on WAY too often (I’m fearing this is gonna happen next season).
3. A RECORD-WORST BANKRUPT TRASH of $49,175 on Jan. 8 (most of ’em by Alli Zack).
4. The three BR shutout weeks (especially Spin Into Summer week when most of the players including Angela on the Monday episode didn’t keep track of the letters they called in the BR). I’m surprised that Sandals Resorts Week scored a lot even w/ the shutout.
5. Terra Harris on March 3, 2015 screwing up one of the dwarves’ names in the Mystery Round (that went viral).
6. Horrible R2 and R3 (especially Ritz’ big brain fart in the Express Round) on October 1, 2014.
7. We just couldn’t duplicate the magic from the last Hawaii road trip (having somebody win $100K).
8. Ugly R1 on Oct. 15, 2014. Thankfully, Laura Vazquez saved this episode w/ her $45K win of JUICE BAR.
9. Adam Sitte of the Navy still doesn’t get the last letter of his BR puzzle FIGURE IT HOW (April 16, 2015).
10. Why use the generic set for “Viva Las Vegas” and “Wheel Loves NY”?
Feel free to think of something that are best and worst moments of this past season.